Driving return on investment (ROI).
As we approach Memorial Day weekend, I for one am going to shift my focus.
Rewire. Rethink. Renew. Reinvent.
Develop keener “I” sight. Forge clearer pathways to happy returns.
I’m sure there are a bazillion ways to create better returns in our lives.
Here are five wonderful ways to rewire ROI that require little up front investment. Let’s start today.
- Return on IPA. Treat yourself to several varieties. Let hops spring eternal.
- Return on Introspection. Clear the cobwebs. Clarify vision. Plan course corrections.
- Return on Idle. Slow down. Hear your heart beat. Freeze the moment and be grateful for it.
- Return on Imagination. Dream big. Suspend disbelief. Defy impossible.
- Return on Intimacy. Connect. Hold hands. Define the 51st Shade of Grey.
I hope you take time as I will, to bring balance and perspective to your world.
If we rewire what ROI means in our personal lives, it can’t help but enlarge our capacity to get more from our professional lives too.
What do you want to Rewire? What’s your ROI?